Hey, I just posted on our blog about making our blog PRIVATE to the lurking internet world. We would love to keep you reading our blog, so e-mail me your e-mail address at at:
emandjen@gmail.com
and when we go private on August 15th 2009, we will add you as a reader.
You have got to be kidding me, Louisa. YOU HAD A BOY. I am just smiling at the thought (and as I type this I have one of my boys on my lap and is talking about superheros and screwdrivers). Enjoy this little boyfriend. Yum! I'm so glad I found the Porter family blog so I can keep with your beautiful family...
6 comments:
OH wow! I really got behind reading your blog! I love to see you guys. Even though I get to visit, these pix are so fun, too!
Hey, I just posted on our blog about making our blog PRIVATE to the lurking internet world. We would love to keep you reading our blog, so e-mail me your e-mail address at at:
emandjen@gmail.com
and when we go private on August 15th 2009, we will add you as a reader.
Thanks!
Oh goodness. I really want to squeeze Eds cheeks! Precious.
Hey guys! So glad to see your little prince! We need to get together with our boys now.
Wow look at those cheeks. They're just calling to be squeezed! What a great looking family.
Jon Earl
You have got to be kidding me, Louisa. YOU HAD A BOY. I am just smiling at the thought (and as I type this I have one of my boys on my lap and is talking about superheros and screwdrivers). Enjoy this little boyfriend. Yum! I'm so glad I found the Porter family blog so I can keep with your beautiful family...
Post a Comment