I celebrated the big 33 and Helen tried her hand at cake decorating. Get this, it's an ice cream cake that she baked, she made the fondant and designed the cake. I can't believe that I have a daughter old enough to do this. I sure appreciate all she is and all she does.
We then headed up to Pinetop to my parent's cabin--another bit of heaven. My sister Kaylani was up there with her kids and Matt's sister Emily had her family up there too. We just love being so close to family and our kids can't get enough of it.
Livvy and cousin Blake being silly on the swing. I don't think I have ever seen these two get tired of eachother. Molly and Laura in the hammock--this is a coveted spot. The kids wrap up in it like a cacoon and Matt pushes them so high-- I am amazed no one has fallen out!
On Sunday afternoon I walked into the family room of the cabin and found my boys just sitting there enjoying the quiet. I couldn't resist the photo-op. These are just a couple of my favorites. I love these two!
2 comments:
Helen . . . I'm SOO IMPRESSED with your crafty baking abilities! You've obviously been doing a little hanging out with your talented mom :) You go girl!
Happy Birthday Louisa!!
Helen never fails to impress me.
Post a Comment