
My sisters and I threw a baby shower for my cousin Clarissa who is ready to have her little boy any day now. It was a huge success and it was super fun to work with my mom and sisters to get ready. Thanks alot to my cousins who helped too!

This is the 'fun bun' we did in Helen's hair for ballet. It was a huge hit and she wanted it again. Helen has been in an intensive ballet program this summer and has really, really enjoyed it. With my experience in ballet, it is so fun to see her catch the bug. She is constantly stretching, kicking, jumping and twirling. Does this sound familiar at all? We enjoyed a nice end-of-summer program and it was fun to see her progress. I wish I knew how to get a video on the blog--I'll try later.
4 comments:
I'm so impressed with the bun! I would LOVE to see the video . . . .if you have a digital video, you upload it the same as a picture only you use the button to the right of it that looks like a piece of film. Good luck!
I'll be watching for it :)
Love the bun, please post the instructions! And baby Eds is still so cute!
Would also love to learn how to do the bun.
Ellie and Chloe are doing ballet this summer and we were running a little late last week, so they were unprepared with the bun. Well, Ellie's teacher helped us out and did one and said, "Make sure you show your mom so she can do it next week!!"
Post a Comment