A triathlon in November, an 8yr old baptism, Nutcracker Ballet, smiles at the end of our first day of snowboarding, Gila Valley Temple open-house, a happy 3 yr old (with long hair), small ballerinas waiting their turn, ALL BOY, 2 girls in spring dance recital, funny faces at the cabin, hobo picnic, HE's ONE! Love You all Hawaii, Indiana/Washington, NY and PA
Monday, July 26, 2010
This One's For You (Sherry)
So I called my dear sister-in-law in HI today to help me with a hair emergency. My 3 year-old had cut off half of her bangs to the scalp and then her mid-back length hair to the nape of her neck on one side. As she was consoling me, I began raving about her blog and how I love seeing her little babe grow up. She chronicles SO well. And then I realized that it has been a whopping 11 months since my last post. So, here is a photo update of us lately (not the last 11 months).



A triathlon in November, an 8yr old baptism, Nutcracker Ballet, smiles at the end of our first day of snowboarding, Gila Valley Temple open-house, a happy 3 yr old (with long hair), small ballerinas waiting their turn, ALL BOY, 2 girls in spring dance recital, funny faces at the cabin, hobo picnic, HE's ONE! Love You all Hawaii, Indiana/Washington, NY and PA
A triathlon in November, an 8yr old baptism, Nutcracker Ballet, smiles at the end of our first day of snowboarding, Gila Valley Temple open-house, a happy 3 yr old (with long hair), small ballerinas waiting their turn, ALL BOY, 2 girls in spring dance recital, funny faces at the cabin, hobo picnic, HE's ONE! Love You all Hawaii, Indiana/Washington, NY and PA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH YES!!!!!!!!! thanks so so much! i LOVED all those cute pictures! now give your cute girls and eds a big squeeze for me!
I LOOOOVE that you have update pictures!!!! THANK YOU!! Is Eds really 1 year old? Soo hard to believe that Molly got baptized! I remember when she was born!! Where does the time go? You girls are darling as ever . . . even looking like Hobos :)
It just makes me so happy to see pictures of your cute family!
I was beginning to wonder if you were alive!! We love you and miss you! Beautiful family!
Thanks for the updates! I can't believe Eds is ONE! I'm not looking forward to the dreaded hair disasters that I KNOW will come one day to our house... :)
Hooray! I know it's not easy, but we all enjoy seeing your sweet family! Love you!
So fun to see your cute family! Keep updating! Hope you are all doing well.
- Your Texas Cousin, Shelley
Post a Comment