Here is the repair job I did on the chop job she did! With a strategically placed clip in the front it doesn't look half-bad. Admittedly she is a quite cute subject no matter what the hair-do.
You did a nice repair job. Honestly, I think the new hair cut is CUTE! It does, however, remind me of a time years ago when you came back in TEARS after PAYING for a "fit it up" hair cut of your own. REMEMBER THAT? :)
I did not know you were a blogger Lou! Fun I'll be checking for sure. I am a "blogger" too, but a bad one. Need to start doing more. Love getting so see you often.
2 comments:
You did a nice repair job. Honestly, I think the new hair cut is CUTE! It does, however, remind me of a time years ago when you came back in TEARS after PAYING for a "fit it up" hair cut of your own. REMEMBER THAT? :)
I did not know you were a blogger Lou! Fun I'll be checking for sure. I am a "blogger" too, but a bad one. Need to start doing more. Love getting so see you often.
Post a Comment