Last week as a reward for our newly potty-trained Rachel we purchased new undies. This has been a ritual for each of our 3 older girls and we were waiting the day when Rach would hop on board and lose the diapers. The day came and the trip to Mervyn's arrived. We picked out the prettiest Cinderella and Dora panties you have ever seen. They quickly became the envy of one 18 month-old little Laura. "Pantenes" she cried. "MINE (a very well known word to this child) Pantenes!" And so it is that as she woke up one morning she had to get dressed in her 'Pantenes' and tennis shoes---over her footy jammies. May I present.............................Super Wonder!
10 comments:
Love that Laura! Isn't nice to know how comfortable our little 18 month olds are in their families? Sadie definitely holds her own and believes she is just as big as the other kids. So Cute!
love it!
oh so cute. Horray for Rach!
So cute! I thought I was looking at Rachel in the picture, wow, Laura has grown so much. Look at all the cute hair! I am so happy that we can keep in touch this way. It will make it easier when I am missing you and your family. Glad to see things are well.
Merry Christmas!
And when were you planning on telling me that you started a BLOG????
Oh Louisa!! Seeing your family pic in the post below almost made me cry. I love you! This blog MADE MY DAY! I'm so glad to be able to check in on you now.
Lou - you are so beautiful. So glad you started the blog.
Em, Jen and Max
Louisa I found your blog!!! YAY!!! You and your family----soooooo cute! Your girls look so big! Hope your enjoying the west! We are!
O.K. Miss Louisa... It's time for an update. I can't imagine that you are busy or anything, SO GET TO POSTING!!
Just checking in to see if we have any news about a certain baby's sex???
Hope you are all doing well. We would love to hear when you find out the good news!
Louisa we are all dying here. Get posting on this blog! You can do it. It only takes minutes!! Are you having a boy or a girl?????
Post a Comment