Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Warm fuzzies


It is hard to start a blog. You want to be so clever and funny. I am not any of those things unless I am in the presence of my sisters. WE think we are hilarious. Anyhow, as I have been reading the blogs of friends far and near I have felt warm fuzzies and a fondness for the times we have shared. (Thanks for keeping them up!) Well, I hope to share with you some warm fuzzies in an attempt to BLOG. this is a picture of us in Carlsbad Caverns.

3 comments:

Kaylani said...

WHAT! Your blog is totally cute! Good worker, sister! ;) Thanks for keeping me up to date since I only see you a minimum of 3 times a week!

EmJoy said...

I love your blog. Thanks for starting one. If you ever feel bad for not posting often enough, just look at mine and you'll feel better! I love you seester!

Camille said...

I always get warm fuzzies when I think of you and your family Louisa.
You guys are so special. Thanks for the cute Christmas card. I guess great minds think a like because we picked out the same card! (thank goodness for Costco!)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you are feeling better.
Merry Christmas!