Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some pictures of Eds' first week

Happy Father's Day Matt!
Laura is very fond of Eds and his tiny feet and hands.


Sweet dreams

A boy and his dog




First day home from the hospital, I'm beat!





Matt wore his happy tie---Yea! a Son!


10 comments:

heidi said...

your little baby eds is so cute! happy father's day!

Diana said...

That little baby is so cute!!! And what a great Father's Day present. Can't wait to see the little guy in person!Congrats!

Chris and Suzette said...

Happy father's day Matt!
Eds is adorable! I just want to snuggle him :)

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm sure he is well loved.

Jen West said...

wow! a smile so young! he is amazing!

Brenda said...

OHHH!!! I love the Porter family!!!! Louisa how can you look so beautiful in the hospital room??!!! I can not believe how much your girls have changed. They all look so much older. Wow. Helen has changed so much! Please tell her how beautiful I think she is. And welcome to Eds! I am so happy for all of you! Please when you get a chance post a picture of Eds with Great Grandpa Edson ok?? Hugs!!!

Layton Clan said...

Lou, he is ABSOLUTLEY ADORABLE!

I am so happy for you! Thank goodness for boys - I sure love them!

Love you,

Emery and Jen

Alleman Family said...

What a cutie Lou!! I'm sure all your girls just eat him up every day! :) Love the new puppy too!

Bre said...

Congratulations on your new family member(s)! Your puppy is so cute and I bet it's so exciting for your girls to have a little boy to love on! I hope all is well with you, it's nice to check out your blog and see your beautiful family! Take care. -Bre

Jamie said...

Louisa and Matt and girls....congrats on a little baby boy!!! Im so excited for you guys, and what a cute name-Edson!! We miss the Porters!