Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Second New Addition...

This is Helen, and I'm going to introduce you to
my first little brother, Edson Abinadi. He was born June 14, at 2:26 am. He starts crying about 5-10
minutes after he gets fed, and then calms down
when my mom picks him up. What a little rascall!
But still he's adorable and we all love him.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the beautiful family photo! What beautiful daughters, and now a beautiful son, too! You are so blessed!

Chris and Suzette said...

What a beautiful family you have!
Why do you look soo fabulous in the hospital right after giving birth??? Some things just aren't fair :)

Camille said...

Congratulations to the Porter family! I kept checking your blog the past few weeks anxiously awaiting the arrival of Eds!! I am so glad to hear everything went well for you and your new little boy. Wow! So exciting. Take care of yourself and enjoy the summer with your family.
Oh, and congrats on the dog also. I will not be showing that picture to my girls!! They are dying for a dog. We did get them their first pet last week, we got a fish tank and some fish!! Hopefully that will keep them occupied for awhile.
Much love from all of us!

Ondriawfd said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun.

Jenn C. said...

Congrats on the new baby. Boys are so fun and he will be so spoiled by all of those cute little mothers.