See this big ol' van? It is ours now! A full-on 12 passenger beauty that gives us space to do cartwheels if we choose. We love it! We did have to adjust the height of the garage door so that we didn't scrape each time we came or went but after that---Love IT! With #6 coming in a short time we had to bid a fond and loving farewell to Honda LaFonda the Silver Princess. She just didn't have the capacity. She has the most adoring new family now (thanks Kon for loving her) and we are happy to welcome Blue Belle Express to the Porter family.
2 comments:
Wow, that is definitely going to fit the fam! How great! I remember when you were having Laura and trying to figure out how to fit in the princess. Now, you should be able to have at least a few more kids without having to upgrade. :)
Don't do it!!!! I am afraid of those things. So afraid that it could stop me from having any more than 5 kiddos. I am impressed. You have entered the true woman world. Very impressive.
Oh, I love the pic of Laura kissing the sand.
Post a Comment